When adolescents and adults have crooked teeth or a misaligned bite, braces are a common orthodontic treatment to correct these dental issues and create an attractive smile. At Tenn Yuk Orthodontics, we provide traditional metal braces and other teeth straightening options for patients depending on their individual conditions and preferences.
Located in Palm Beach Gardens, Florida, Tenn Yuk Orthodontics is led by licensed orthodontistDr. Kevin Tenn Yuk. Contact us today to schedule a consultation and find out if you are a candidate for braces.
Why Get Braces?
For patients with crooked or misaligned teeth, it is not uncommon to feel hesitation or anxiety when considering getting braces. Although it may not seem like a cause for concern when teeth are not perfectly aligned, this condition can cause more serious concerns, such as:
- Interference with chewing
- Difficulty maintaining oral hygiene with flossing and brushing, increasing the likelihood of developing decay, gingivitis, and cavities.
- Strain on the muscles, jaws, and teeth, increasing the risk of tooth breakage
- Loss of self-confidence and a hesitation to show the teeth when smiling or laughing
What are the Benefits of Braces?
At Tenn Yuk Orthodontics, we offer traditional metal braces as well as Invisalign® clear braces for adults and teens . The benefits of braces are not only aesthetic, and this time-tested orthodontic treatment offers multiple advantages to patients, such as:
- A dental plan that is customized to your individual needs
- A healthier mouth overall
- More effective speaking, biting, and chewing
- Complete correction of crowded, crooked, and twisted teeth in the mouth, ensuring a good start to long-lasting dental health
- A cosmetically-appealing smile that you will be proud to show off
Do I Need Braces?
The necessity of braces is determined on a case by case basis, and at Tenn Yuk Orthodontics, we utilize the advanced iTero® scanner to create high-resolution 3D images of patients’ mouths, ensuring proper diagnosis and treatment. Once Dr. Tenn Yuk has a complete image of your mouth, he will evaluate your teeth alignment and bite to determine if braces are the best course of treatment for you.
If you qualify for braces, a customized treatment plan will be created for you based on the condition of your teeth as well as your preferences.
Contact Tenn Yuk Orthodontics today to schedule a consultation and find out if you are a candidate for treatment with braces.